Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm due to take my 2015 Civic 1.6TD Sport in for a service but have a couple of long journeys to do in the meantime and have noticed an odd noise that I can only describe as similar to the noise rails make when a train is approaching. It's difficult to pin down as it's a little irregular and isn't consistent with braking or acceleration. Just wondered if anyone had any ideas before I sound like an idiot trying to explain this to the garage! Thanks all!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, I'm due to take my 2015 Civic 1.6TD Sport in for a service but have a couple of long journeys to do in the meantime and have noticed an odd noise that I can only describe as similar to the noise rails make when a train is approaching. It's difficult to pin down as it's a little irregular and isn't consistent with braking or acceleration. Just wondered if anyone had any ideas before I sound like an idiot trying to explain this to the garage! Thanks all!!
I just took mine in too to have them identify the cause of the sound. Mine is 2015 1.8 Civic. They confirmed that the sound was there but couldn't say where it came from after raising it up to check the under carriage. Symptoms sound similar to yours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts