Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
Sorry to make my first post and topic so miserable, but my cars been nicked. If anyone spots it please please let me know. Last seen in the Notts/Derby area.
Some details
Matt black paint finish, very distinctive.
Wings West bodykit.
Carbon Fibre bonnet and high raise spoiler.
Mat black 17" wheels, with H in the centre
Red bucket seats
Large tacho on centre dash
If you spot this car you should be able to tell, any other questions give me a shout, oh, should be on an S reg

Thanks and hopes in advance.
M

Attachments

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Shouldn't be too hard to spot, keep your eyes peeled people! Sorry to hear about this :(

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Bastards, may they there balls be eaten by a hungry dog!! Ill keep my eyes open but i dont think it'll make its way up here, What type of engine was in it? As ive heard of people niking civics just for the engine

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pinched on the sly, a 'mate' who was storing it for me has sold it on, dont know who to. the engine was a plain old 1.6lsi. nothing too special. Still, if i can track it down i can liberate it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tell me about it, it had crossed my mind, but i dont really ant to go down that route as id lose my job, im guessing the 'owner' probably doesnt know the story though, so it should surface on the streets at some point. fingers crossed

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very good question, and slightly complicated. The 'mate' is how shall i say, err romanticly involved with my sister, so if it can be recovered without involving the BiB thats what ill try to do.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nah paul you are on the money mate, ive moved away from the area, and they all know my feelings on the matter, families eh?!

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
I agree with nick, theft is theft, doesnt matter about anything else, whats right its right and whats wrong is wrong. No if's, and NO buts!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts