Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here you go a few pictures of me doing a bit of spraying on the CRX, I have a fair bit to do. As it is a track car I can't be arsed to spray the whole car or to do it properly - rattle cans ftw ;)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Scratches?! I don't even care if it gets dented and I end up pulled them all out ;)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also note the hoooooooooooooooooooooge workshop I now have ;)

60 by 18 feet :)

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
lol i noticed that!!

also whats being done with the ek in the background?

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
paul20v said:
I have one question Edd (like you knew i would) why are you using rattle cans when i can see a tidy size compressor in one of the pics.
I don't know where to get hold of the paint or what I need so I thought I would just can it. If you know where I could get paint ready mixed and ready to go then that would be a great hand.

Hugh will get upset if he hears you calling his compresser small ;)

josh897 said:
also whats being done with the ek in the background?
Thats the one I smashed up in May, cutting metal out of it to weld into the CRX at the moment and then going to rip the engine and loom out and scrap it :(

alz327 said:
how long have you been trying to do this crx up?
Long enough lol about 6 months so far, I just have a bit more welding to do and need to get the engine running right and then i'm done... Until it breaks down that is :evil:

Or I deciede it isn't quick enough and replace all the stock internals with something a bit more serious and then throw a shit load of boost at it...

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
dont you have any factors that do paint anywhere near you they will mix what ever shade you want buy the thinners there too , Paint to thinner ratio is 60:40, that is 60% paint and 40% thinner. Sometimes it can be 50:50 depending on different occasion. Remember to MIX IT WELL ,
it would be good practice for you and you can really get some paint on it then :cool:

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers Paul, I will have an ask around and see what I can find I have a gun and everything so might give this a go.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts