Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Would anyone be able to help please i am new to the forum and been reading through them i was woundering if there is a aux input plug at the back of the standard fitted honda head unit as it says on the front of the stero just before i take it apart and have a look thought i might as well ask on here as i am new to the forum it a civic sport 05 plate.

Thanks

·
Registered
668 Posts
Jfox give it a min, i got mine in a box...ill have a quick look for you. pain in the arse getting the headunit out!

Edit:

just had a look mate, cant see anything, will try n post a picture up if i figure out how to do it

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks a lot for that mate if you can post a picture that will be great. Looks like i might need to buy a new headunit then. Thanks again.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers thanks a lot for that. I will have to get a new head unit you got any recommendations?

·
Registered
668 Posts
well i got a jvc one which is pretty good if you r looking at linking up an ipod...(it comes with its own cable). comes with a remote control too. dunno wether they r still sold though...its a jvc KD-PDR31
google it see if ya can find one. i got mine off donnington market for £60...bargain!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That seems like a nice stero mate just had a look. You got a civic sport as well? You recommend and mods to do?

·
Registered
668 Posts
yeah i do mate.well on here someone just mentioned some footwell lights, but ya could do loads....type r spoiler, tint windows, induction kit, exhaust, but apparently you dont get much power gains from mods :evil:

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Mainly to play my mp3 player really with a aux in. I would say about 120-150. Cause i think the adaptors are quite expensive in total. Do you know any?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts