Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv found a 4-2-1 manifold i was just wondering if anybody else has a manifold made out of this material and how good quality it is and if its worth it... its a brand new manifold for less than 100 and this seems to cheap to be any good.
thanks

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
to be honest i wouldnt be going near them full stainless exhaust systems off ebay, obviously the standard rule of "you get what you pay for" applies
but a guy off here was recently complaining about how badly his exhaust started to rust after a very short while!!! and the communication with the seller was extremely poor after!!he ended up having to send the exhaust back for a refund and that cost him an extra £100 or so i think!!
now kris if you are on about them stainless manifolds off ebay they are actually pretty good!! i got one of them for my civic and it is
a perfect fit at both the engine and the catylitic converter!! and i had a friend look at the welds and the bends and he seemed very happy with them!! doesnt say it on the ebay listing but they are manufactured by japspeed

·
Registered
199 Posts
i got the same manifold off ebay for a oner and its fine good qualty its about 8months old now still fine only thing is i keep hitting it on speed humps[attachment=0:1riyxi9a]P060109_11.35[01].JPG[/attachment:1riyxi9a]

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts