Honda Civic Forums banner

...SPOTTED... (post any spotted civics up here)

56K views 507 replies 111 participants last post by  White+OrangeEG 
#1 ·
Who or What have you seen :question:

#8 ·
Newbury, about 6.15pm on the 17th, heading towards Vodafone/A34 north, black EM1 (possibly) at the lights and onto the dual carriageway.

Gave him a thumbs up and got one back in return

ETA: Hatch in supersonic blue, only got a glimpse of it, spotted today (26th) on Monks Lane in Newbury, about 2pm

#9 ·
Yellow Jordan Civic near Gamul in Preston yesterday, gave a flash of the lights, looked like an absolute minter as well. Plus a Silver Civic EG in Moor Lane shell petrol station on tuesday as well, few stickers on it and a rather loud exhaust, Rover 200 VVC wheels i think.

#16 ·
ilovelamp said:
Newbury, about 6.15pm on the 17th, heading towards Vodafone/A34 north, black EM1 (possibly) at the lights and onto the dual carriageway.

Gave him a thumbs up and got one back in return

ETA: Hatch in supersonic blue, only got a glimpse of it, spotted today (26th) on Monks Lane in Newbury, about 2pm
djchocice said:
Yellow Jordan Civic near Gamul in Preston yesterday, gave a flash of the lights, looked like an absolute minter as well. Plus a Silver Civic EG in Moor Lane shell petrol station on tuesday as well, few stickers on it and a rather loud exhaust, Rover 200 VVC wheels i think.
lol, so i'm not the only one who flashes at other civic drivers. But tell me, do u only acknowledge civics of the same model or all civics?
i tend to keep to the same model (ep) cos if you venture from that you get dirty 'who the fuck are you' looks lol

#18 ·
if not a wave, normally just drive past each other looking at each others cars and giving a look to say 'i agree, these are a nice cars'. I did get a nod from a girl in a Type R once ;)
Do also let other civics pull out if i see one waiting, but never had had the favour returned like those times you wait a busy junction thinking someone please let me out, you see a civic and think ah, fellow civic, hes got to let me out :D , they just sail past lol

#19 ·
Thought a rather ill looking EG was following me through MK earlier in the week but it turned off/lost me.

I usually give a nod or a blip just to see if I get their attention but only if it's a guy around my age. Old people (60+) are a nono...

#21 ·
ilovelamp said:
Thought a rather ill looking EG was following me through MK earlier in the week but it turned off/lost me.

I usually give a nod or a blip just to see if I get their attention but only if it's a guy around my age. Old people (60+) are a nono...
to tell if someones following you, give a short boot to gain a lil bit of distance and see if they play catch up, if they following they will play but any other joe bloggs will just stay at same speed. Dont confuse with tailgators tho cos they will sit on ur bumper regardless of who u are and speed!

#25 ·
Spotted the following in and around Dunfermline yesterday

Red EK with black wheels about 5:30pm ish, heading down Queensferry Rd, past Pitrevie making plenty noise :cool:

White EK9 with black bonnet and white wheels, following me along Aberdour Rd 9pm ish?? Looked :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

White JDM DC2 outside Farry's, 10:30pm ish also looked :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Black S2K, Licence plate S2KUU, 12:00am ish on the cobbles in Dunfermline.

Spottin' Hondas like it's going out of fashion me!! lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.