Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 508 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
55 plate CTR in cosmic grey, tailed it going past Bridgend yesterday. Got a kiddie sticker in the rear window, but otherwise looked awesome :D

·
Premium Member
2,841 Posts
Newbury, about 6.15pm on the 17th, heading towards Vodafone/A34 north, black EM1 (possibly) at the lights and onto the dual carriageway.

Gave him a thumbs up and got one back in return

ETA: Hatch in supersonic blue, only got a glimpse of it, spotted today (26th) on Monks Lane in Newbury, about 2pm

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yellow Jordan Civic near Gamul in Preston yesterday, gave a flash of the lights, looked like an absolute minter as well. Plus a Silver Civic EG in Moor Lane shell petrol station on tuesday as well, few stickers on it and a rather loud exhaust, Rover 200 VVC wheels i think.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Saw a yellow Jordan Civic with a JDM front bumper on it at Oulton park Super bikes practise today, me and whoever had the jordan were the only 2 people there by the looks of thing's with EK Civic's!

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
ilovelamp said:
Newbury, about 6.15pm on the 17th, heading towards Vodafone/A34 north, black EM1 (possibly) at the lights and onto the dual carriageway.

Gave him a thumbs up and got one back in return

ETA: Hatch in supersonic blue, only got a glimpse of it, spotted today (26th) on Monks Lane in Newbury, about 2pm
djchocice said:
Yellow Jordan Civic near Gamul in Preston yesterday, gave a flash of the lights, looked like an absolute minter as well. Plus a Silver Civic EG in Moor Lane shell petrol station on tuesday as well, few stickers on it and a rather loud exhaust, Rover 200 VVC wheels i think.
lol, so i'm not the only one who flashes at other civic drivers. But tell me, do u only acknowledge civics of the same model or all civics?
i tend to keep to the same model (ep) cos if you venture from that you get dirty 'who the fuck are you' looks lol

·
Registered
34 Posts
I only bother with Civic's that are the same model usually or tastefully-ish modified one's that look like they might belong to an owner's club, the dirty who the f**k are you look's are never a good thing that's for sure LOL.

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
if not a wave, normally just drive past each other looking at each others cars and giving a look to say 'i agree, these are a nice cars'. I did get a nod from a girl in a Type R once ;)
Do also let other civics pull out if i see one waiting, but never had had the favour returned like those times you wait a busy junction thinking someone please let me out, you see a civic and think ah, fellow civic, hes got to let me out :D , they just sail past lol

·
Premium Member
2,841 Posts
Thought a rather ill looking EG was following me through MK earlier in the week but it turned off/lost me.

I usually give a nod or a blip just to see if I get their attention but only if it's a guy around my age. Old people (60+) are a nono...

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think im being followed by Jordan (no not that one LOL.) spotted another Yellow Jordan Civic today, one of the media at Silverstone FIA GT also had a very nice Civic VTI-S MB6 as well, yummy.

1 - 20 of 508 Posts