Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put the new wing of a VTI on to the MB3, bought from Sonic_vi (so can vouch for 110%!)

Makes the car 10x better IMO

Still on the cards:
Momo steering wheel
Cat back system,
40mm drop

opinions welcome :)

Before

After

·
Registered
403 Posts
Looks nice mate. Has the spoiler got the brake light in it like the sport version?? I've got the same car but X reg 1.4 Sport. So it's got the spoiler with it, body coloured mirrors and handles, alloys, leather seats e.t.c Need to get my fogs fixed!! You should put some on, would look great. Like the thought of dropping it 40mm but im thinking of a bodykit of a vti s

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it has got the brake light but definately have ruled out the vti/vti-s bodykit as then i'll just be replicating that model.

i wanna bring somethin new :p

although this has prolly been done lots of times!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Happy days :)

Looks good

I wanted something bigger though so i replaced that one you have with this one on the vti

my missus like that one better though lol

glad you're happy with it

car looks a million times better :)

mine needs a drop too

got the springs sat under my stairs though instead of under the car lol

also what have you smoked the rear lights with, its not too much, looks subtle and adds something a little different

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah got my eyes on some springs hopefully:p

just little can of foilatec tinting spray, 6-8 light coats!

·
Registered
403 Posts
Get MG ZS180 lowering springs too, better handling!!

Btw did u have to declare adding a spoiler to ur insurance company? What about fogs?

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah theres alot i'd do if i had the money mate... havent declared spolier yet as its OEm i think i'll just leave it, don,t look out of place really IMO, don't have fogs but hoping to get some in near future and they are 15" loys :p

1 - 10 of 10 Posts