Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1.4i EJ (1996). Its the base model but it has electric windows, electric sunroof and electric mirrors aswell as the tahiti green pearl paint. Are all these things option extras or does the base model come with this as standard?

just wondering as i will be selling it soon and if they are all extras might be a good selling point lol

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
ryan. said:
I have a 1.4i EJ (1996). Its the base model but it has electric windows, electric sunroof and electric mirrors aswell as the tahiti green pearl paint. Are all these things option extras or does the base model come with this as standard?

just wondering as i will be selling it soon and if they are all extras might be a good selling point lol
i think there are a few with no sunroof and manual mirrors but most of them have the electric mirrors/roof! you can add it all into the description when selling it but its not asthought its gonna get you any extra major bucks!!
and is tahiti green the bluey/green one? i think thats just another standard production colour as there are alot of cars that colour

check your engine code to see if d14a4 or d14a3 as the d14a4 has an extra 15bhp at 90bhp!! you can achieve this on your d14a3 anyways by removing a gasket inside the throttle body

1 - 2 of 2 Posts