Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site seems nice not to sure of the main banner above the web address maybe do a think where you could use a members car photo for a month as this will look a lot more colour full and members will like to see there car there as well, other comments for me is site navigation seems very CTRO but dont have many ideas on how if you wanted you could change that

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
thats the general idea of civic of the month but no one nominated enough people.

civic of the month winner will be the site logo for a month.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was also on about the civic logo in the top left i think it just looks dull, maybe a members photo that you change every week or so picked from random in the gallery section will add more colour etc

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
thats the difficulty you have, your tring to win over web based ideas against two admin, which happen to both be web designers/developers hehe..
Difficult argument.

But yeh, some stuff will be changing.. we just havnt had a civ of the month winner yet..

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
hehe yeh i know mate, only yanking ya chain..
as soon as we have a first winner.. it will get under way..
As for now, we are filling the space while we build up our member base.

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
i post on loads of forums mostly V.A.G. cars i must admit but i use the corrado forum a lot as i own one and they use a members cars picture banner and i must say it makes the site a lot more intresting seeing members cars instead of the same thing , not that i am having a dig but its good to see a little change :)
i would also like to see a box as a forum search which is there all the time instead of having to click search then sorting it that way not that its a big deal todo that , the search box would and will be used loads once the site gets more established it would just be instant access and may promote people to use it instead of them starting a new thread when the subject may already have been covered :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts