Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys these are just some pics I quickly took with my phone, as you can see its just a standard sport. I am totally broke now so I wont be doing anything to it for a WHILE lol. When I have some funds I will prob get a head unit and some rims maybe the Arospeed RS GT.

[attachment=3:3lz098s9]Image080.jpg[/attachment:3lz098s9]
[attachment=2:3lz098s9]Image081.jpg[/attachment:3lz098s9]
[attachment=1:3lz098s9]Image082.jpg[/attachment:3lz098s9]

Does anybody know if these are available for my civic? I can't find them anywhere, the ones shown are for the Jazz.

[attachment=0:3lz098s9]LED.jpg[/attachment:3lz098s9]

cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
822 Posts
looks really nice mate, the front head lights set the front end of really well

and try ebay for the lights, i know its an obvious place to look, but other than that, i dont really know anywhere you can find lights like that

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers mate I think there the standard sport head lights? :mrgreen: Elid ebay was the first place I looked :( . Yea I don't think they are available for this model :( I really don't like the tail lights on this model.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nickyboy those lights are sweet mate. I think I'm gona get red emblems first, are they easy to install?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
There is nothing embarrassing about that? if I was to change my sport badge to a type-r badge then that would be stupid, but I feel the red badge will suit the car.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
You don't understand. The red badge means Type R. That's why Nick's is red and yours isn't. His is the Type R and yours is the Type S. If you put red badges on, you would be "up-badgeing" which is, as explained above, slightly lame :)

You didn't know though!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Nice lil motor but as said, don't go down the red badge route.

As Honda themselves say, the Honda Red H badge is reserved for Type R's and F1.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Well I'm going to put green badges on my car :mrgreen: Red badges are for lame people :D By the time I'm finished with it it will eat a type r for breakfast ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts