Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are just some photo's of my car from about 6months ago, the wheels have been takin off as they were to big and it is now on stealies, the wheels are for sale, will post in for sale section. i will also photo document the swap and rest of work. she will look so different compared to this![attachment=2:2vtk9txx]civ3.jpg[/attachment:2vtk9txx][attachment=1:2vtk9txx]civ4.jpg[/attachment:2vtk9txx][attachment=0:2vtk9txx]civ.jpg[/attachment:2vtk9txx]

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mm where to start!....... well im gonna drop a b16a2 in hopefully from an sir for that addtional 10bhp over the vti,
for the engine;
aem v2 intake
dc sports 4to1 exhaust manifold
rs*r mag exhaust sys
uprated pullyes
lightend flywheel
stage 2 exedy clutch
uprated cams
uprated springs etc

im also gonna rip the backseats out and carpet the entire back
respray the car to the thunder gray
15" rota circuit 8
kyb shocks
eibach springs
front and rear strut braces
rear anti sway bar
energy suspension polyurathane bush kit
amber corners

obviously this will be done other time, seeing as my car is off the road and not usable my first things to do are find an engine, get the car resprayed while the engine is out so i can paint the engine bay then drop the new engine in and work from there! the back seats and stuff will be worked on soon, breaking begins this wkend!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh im also wanting a carbon fibre boot lid with square lisence plate fitting, front lip and rear spoon stlye carbon spoiler, and wind deflectors, i wanting a real jdm look!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont have a b16 just now, i have a d16z6 thats got a blown piston. im wanting to buy a b16 to put in it, soz! and thanks she is in good cond for age!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts