Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No i didnt take them my mate did, im not sure its just some sort of SLR lol

They have only had the border put on and resized im not sure if the ligtings been messed with

·
Registered
614 Posts
nice so it shifts then!You wanna slam that thing, it would be lush!!(not saying its not nice now cuz it is mint)

Btw loving the backdrop to that 2nd photo, looks like your a pro! :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yeah they are VERY simerlar really aint they! apart from the EP looking more like a bread van :p

Looks great im jelous now i was after one of these!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Shes already lowered about 50mm cant go any lower as i have to go over 3 huge speed bumps to get to my house lol.

Might get a front lip on her though :)

Yeah the cars are very similar! My car looks big next to the ep3 but its just the way we were pakerd lol.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
bonnet on ep3 is higher for passenger safety! but yes! i see the similarities all the time! each shape is just the same as the last!

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah i noticed in the EP3 the whole dash is really high! Then in my car its like on your lap! lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
SWEET ride man something that gives me ideas for mine lool thats a great car man let me know when you thinking to i mite be interested

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
nickyboy said:
bread van :lol: that`s soooo 2002

what you driving/cycling at the moment anyway Edd?
Bastard! I dont do cycling!!!

Got a Clio 1.4 RT, a 316i and hughs Jordan atm. Might be going to look at a Mk2 CRX this weekend as well (its only a shell but i got a H22 to go in her - its gunna be mean 3:))

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
civic crzy said:
ooops my bad but anyway let me no if u wanna sell yeah

I wont be selling her for a long time, i only just got her a couple of weeks ago :) Stil have alot to do :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts