Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
lol i'll agree with that shit, snow is great fun, especially when ur runnin about in wee subaru that's go 4 and 2wd

snow drifting FTW

lollol

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If i was in the right part of the uk id definatly have a quad bike. Ive wanted one since year 9 school trip, they are just awesome.
Would be a waste buying one here though, there is nowhere to go with one! :neutral:

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
Davyw22 said:
dont want yours i want my perl black with diamonds silver cut exhaust made by remus with a fz1 engine conversion oooh man that would be sumit
why have a 700 raptor if your going to take the best bit out and throw it away the 700 is so grunty it pulls like a train and you can pull off the throttle wheelies on stock gearing in the first 3 gears even with uprated gearing that ive done you can still pull 2nd gear wheelies with out much effort ,and if is max speed your after theres no point putting a bigger engine in it because no quad bike will be safe above 100mph there not aero dynamically stable after that , i know as mine starts getting twitchy after 95mph
also you can throw thousands at a conversion just to lose all that low down power ,
and you can do enough tuning to the 700 lump to make it more than you will ever need on the road or off road.
also remus dont make a can for the 700 that i know of and if your going exhaust on it you go for barker duals or such like so you have twin back cans , thats my next purchase when i have the cash :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts