Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondered if anyone was interested in a shropshire meet? This could be???

wolverhampton?
telford?
shrewbury?

Ive seen a few threadds for meets in london and scotland and a few inbetween but none in the midlands. Ironbridge would be the best as they have a JAP club meet, wondered on who would be interested?

·
Registered
103 Posts
i live in shrops, i no there is a shrop jap owners club and they do meet in ironbridge end of month or something like that, i tend to go more north as iam on mcr-vtec who are based in manc but a meet in shrops for jap cars would be good i could get 10 cars there easy.!

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I'm not too far from there so I could come, could visit my dear old Nan as well then!

·
Registered
943 Posts
I have family in Wem so this could be a meet I could stretch to, dependent of course on when your planning on holding one as to whether or not the Civic is back on the road, would be good to see you again Spoons and your lil beauty! :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
lets do it, i might take this on myself and plan a location time etc and do this, i could get a few cars there no problem, iam thinkin a nice pub meet somewhere, few drinks food chat and drive :)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Sounds like a plan Spoon, I need to get my CRX sorted mind! Its looking unlikly that its going to be done before the offical meet though!

·
Registered
943 Posts
Mine isn't going to be road worthy until the end of the month and I'd need a fair bit of notice for this as I'm gonna take some time off and go visit the family in Wem after the meet.

·
Registered
103 Posts
hows october the 12th sound? sunday afternoon jobbie?

thoughts please.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
I should be ready by then, remember we have the one in Oxford on the 4th as well.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts