Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I just wanted to take a few moments to say hello to you guys. I work full time for a race track at Stratford-Upon-Avon’s Shakespeare County Raceway. Obviously my interests lie with drag racing and in particular import drag racing for Japanese Cars as one of the organisers and announcers for a series run exclusive to Shakespeare County - Pro Street Drag Series.

Run a little different to other series as its tailored to be both fun and affordable in the Street Classes. The only item you need to do is pre-register for a series number before coming to an event. We’ve seen some really quick Jap cars over the years (a couple of Pro Cars are already in the low eights) and we hope that some more Honda owners will want to join in this year. So if you’ll grant permission I would like to tell you a little more about the Pro Street Drag Series in your Meets/Events thread! Below is the kinda of cars we like to see race...

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Welcome to the forum, feel free to post up any info on days that you have coming up. I might be coming down to you with a group of people from PH sometime soon.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Welcome to the forum mate, nice looking EP3 on the strip there

1 - 8 of 8 Posts