Honda Civic Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I bought a 2018 Civic diesel in January of this year and everything has been great up until recently,
While out driving I received a sequence of bleep sounds and several warning lights came on they seem to be collision detection, lane departure and a few others.
The buttons beside the wheel also don’t let me turn theses settings off (lane departure etc.)

does anyone know what the cause could be? I was thinking a fuse or electrical issue ? The car also seems to be sluggish on acceleration?

there hasn’t been any accidents or collisions of any kind so I am unsure, we have a chip in the windshield (was there when we bought it) which I have heard can cause a collision sensor issues, but it was fine for the first 5 months.

I am at a loss and would like to have an idea of what to expect when I take to to a garage.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
2017 Honda Civic 1.5 Turbo
2 Posts
Hey mate. I’d the same thing happen to me 2 months ago, took it to Honda and they said it was a faulty injector (misfire in injector 4) and replaced the whole injector rail. My car was still under my used car warranty I had from the Honda dealer otherwise the cost was over £1000. It seems to be a pretty common fault.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hopefully that’s it, need to take it down to the garage, but it’s going to be a few weeks before I’m able to do so.
Gives me an idea of what to expect!
Thank you!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts