Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a long (yeap...thats 4 months long btw) search for my ideal set of seats, i have finally managed to sort myself out with a set, rear ones too (that i dont think will fit in my motor, but were chucked in the sale anyway). Hopefully modifying the rails on sunday and get them fitted then too! Ill stop boring you all with the chit chat malarky, heres a couple o pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The whole sha-bang set me back £300. That was for everything in the pics and also 2 door panels, which looked ace, but there was no room for them in my car becoz of the seats, and i had no intentions of putting them in my car as they were too big. They are in mint condish, were only in the car for 200 miles then were taking out, so me thinks i got a real good deal. Gonna fit them tomorrow as ive got the day off, yipeeeeee.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nick im sure they are out an '08 plate civic type R.

Mr.Unique, they were bought from pistonheads aye. Got a letter from the police aswell 2 days later, got caught doing 100mph on my way down to collect them, shows i was very keen to get them. Just managed to get em fitted yesterday after almost 2 weeks having them, been really busy. Will slap some pics up later on after work. They are comfy as hell n look the dogs in the coupe, 1000 times better than the stock seats that were in b4 hand.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Very nice seats, cant wait to see them in the coupe

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A little late, but as promised (Will get better pics when it finally stops pissin down with rain WTF)

Anyhoo...

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
VERY NICE MATE!!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts