Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
yea check the bolts!

both mine do that, but thats because i have EP3 seats in my car and they are only held in by 3 bolts lol

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Ugh get them bolted down properly, if you are in a major accident you will be glad that you did!!

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
yea they are only in by 3 bolts at the moment because my friend had his welder away getting fixed!

yea they have been like this for about 3 months now but im getting the back inner bolts sorted very shortly, have holes drilled

for an eg aswell so that means i cant drill for the ek holes or the bolt will slide between the ep3 holes and the eg holes!

if you know what i mean, my friend just recently got his welder back so am sure it will get done the week after xmas;)

would never recommend anybody to ever drive with only 3 bolts btw! i was just so keen to get my new seats in

and they seem very sturdy just with the 3, but end of the day it isnt safe people!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
my passenger seat wobbles as the bottom part of the rail is missing so if its not the bolts then it may be this.easy enough to spot if its missing or not

1 - 7 of 7 Posts