Honda Civic Forums banner

Satin EP3 Type R

13K views 51 replies 19 participants last post by  cwatton89 
#1 ·
few pics of my type r

had a spoon n1 and anthracite EP3 alloys fitted since the pics along with a few more bits and bobs

ill have to get my finger out and sort some better pics out :)

See less See more
#3 ·
it normally dont look that high but its on the drive and its like the side of a mountain lol

defo going to get it lowered a little. most likely just wait and get a fast road set up at the same time

BMC will be going and ITG will prob be fitted, kpro hopefully aswell

only had it a few months so in no rush :)

#7 ·
few more pics i have kicking about

changed the wheel colour to anthracite

also had a new brake set up fitted

got some blue nuts for the new wheels to go with the calipers

center caps are now on with the red H from mook. back windows tinted next to tie it all together :)

#9 ·
brakes are spot on mate. no screeching at all. heard a few people complain about noise but if you bed them in right you should have no problems. notice the way the discs are on aswell. maybe that might have something to do with it

brakes consist of

grooved discs all round
ferodo ds2500 pads all round
goodridge braided hoses all round
ate super blue brake fluid

#14 ·
just a little update

got hold of a front upper strut brace ( to go with the 2 i already have on the back )

got it off someone on CTRO

how it was when i got it

decided to freshen the ends up, so from black to....

all fitted ( excuse the dirty bay )

also found a nice big split in my air pipe :'(

ordered a SFS blue silicone hose but it will take a few weeks to arrive. so its bodged up for now lol

also going to take the BMC off when i fit the new pipe and go back to the standard air box with hondadata mod

#18 ·
just fancy a change with the BMC

going for the ITG in the future so the hondadata is just a stepping stone. just fancy seeing what its like

defo going for a spoon oil cap and rad cap just like spending money on other things lol but they will come eventually

want something to cover the top of the struts to clean it up a bit but havnt seen any sort of covers for them

Edit:

well aint been on here for a while so thought id share a few new pics with a couple of new mods

first up some piccys after a clean. shame the pics were taken just as it was getting dusk so not much shine showing

had to change the air pipe as the OEM one split so went for a SFS hose. also changed the BMC for a ITG

supersprint unsilenced mid pipe was next. jesus was it LOUD with the spoon n1 tho, so back to standared back box

the back box had only done about 20k when i took it off but had a bit surface rust so thought id clean it up a bit before it went back on

as you can see a bit rust showing

even had a little helper lol

after the paint, looks miles better than when i started

all done

next up some tein springs to drop it a little

Before

After

pics were taken straight after the springs went on so its a little lower now they have had time to settle. wish i had got these sooner to be honest. looks miles better with a subtle drop and handles just that bit better now

last but not least got these buddy club wheels

they were shod in some yokos after being impressed with them on my other wheels. they are now on the car but no pics of them fitted yet

think thats just about covered everything lol

#25 ·
it doesnt sit right in the wheel arch so carnt get water and dirt in it. sort of sits just before the wheel arch so just the air is getting through to it

its either that or bend the pipe back on its self and that will do it no good at all

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.