Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im new this is my Honda civic ep2 which I'm modifying on a jdm theme, it's lowered 80- 90mm allround with more to go but then it won't get of ma drive lol, datum 1 tow eye, magnex cat back, rota auto x which I belive is the first set on an ep2 in the U.K but if someone can prove me wrong?
All comments welcome.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers for the comments lads glad everyone likes it. I can't stop polishing the wheels lol theyre kinda hypnotic, Im getting some clear repeaters next week hopefully and maybe a bonnet bra to bring a jdm euro mix to it. 8-|

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Alot of american cars have these too, theres a guy in Aberdeen that wants to put on on his civic coupe, BAD IDEA!!!

·
Registered
943 Posts
I don't think the Euro style works on Civics unless theres a lot of work put into it but I'm stuck on this idea, I don't think it would look that bad on an EP2.

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
rob_fr33dom said:
I don't think the Euro style works on Civics unless theres a lot of work put into it but I'm stuck on this idea, I don't think it would look that bad on an EP2.
Well the guy i know is going for the USDM look but ive NEVER seen a civic with a bra on it before, should be interesting :lol:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts