Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

The South Wales lot over on Honda Evolutions usually arrange a rolling road day every year (sometimes twice a year) at PowerStation over in Tewksbury and this year is no different.

We have booked the rollers for Saturday the 14th June and would like to invite you to come and join in the fun. The day usually consists of power runs (£30 per run which includes a print out of your results) and the once everyone is finished nattering, its off the the local pub for some grub and more nattering.

Everyone is welcome even if you dont run your car on the rollers and we are a very friendly bunch 8-|

Hope to see some of you there ;)

·
Registered
780 Posts
power station are a top bunch of guys i work along side curtis from there and he's very helpfull

excellent set up they have, comprising of unit and show room and large car park

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Right then,

I have booke a Rolling Road Day at Powerstation for Sat 14th June in Tewkesbury.

Start time is 9.30am and power run will be £30.

Please feel free to copy and paste the list of people attending in each post.

Prices has changed:

Hi Marc,

Yes our phone system crashed on Saturday but the Eurotel engineer is just about wrapping it up so we should be back on line in the next hour or so.

Running less cars is no problem however we can only do it for £35inc for between 15 & 35 cars. For 5 to 14 cars we need to charge £40inc/car

(Normal dyno power run price £58.75inc vat.)

Regards

Dirk

Powerstation UK Ltd.

Hi Guys,

For some reason the tel no on your website is not recognised.

Also, we are booked in for a Rolling Road day this Saturday (14th), however we had originally booked for 20 cars and at the moment only have 10.

Will this be an issue? If so then we can cancel if needs be. If you are happy for us to run with 10 or so cars, then please let us know.

Thanks for your time.

Kindest regards,

Marc Dino

Currently 13 people on honda evolutions list (including me)

Admin Edit: Excessive line breaks removed :p

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cheers for posting that mate 8-|

Yes we are struggling slightly for numbers which will mean prices may rise slightly dependant on the number of cars running. Saying that it will still be cheaper than if you booked a session seperately and should still be a good day for any petrol head.

See you all Saturday ;)

·
Registered
370 Posts
stu can i tag along. will be pretty bored, i wud drive but i dont really need a rolling road. or do i??? either way i wouldn't mind coming!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts