Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought these off ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-CIVIC-HRV-H ... 286.c0.m14" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and they came today. Gonna try and fit them tomorrow morning before work. Not really sure what im doing till I get me hands on it. So any advice which would make the job go quicker (and to stop me swearing profusely while kids walk past on their way to school) would be much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
4,752 Posts
Flat bladed screw driver wrapped in tissue (to protect the paintwork) is all you'll need ;)

The OEM side repeaters have a push clip holding them in place, push the screw driver into the gap at the side and they should pop straight out. Connect the new ones to the existing connectors and you're away!

Couldn't be easier :)

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
Damn Andy beat me to it :p

But yeah, just a flat head and it'll pop right out. Goes without saying - don't force it! If it's not coming out easily you're doing it wrong.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers lads.

Managed to get one of them off ok. However, when you say "Connect the new ones to the existing connectors" these new ones have just two wires coming out the back, no connectors like on the original ones. Is this right?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts