Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ones on my 2002 1.6 S are looking a bit tatty and could do with replacing. What do other forumites suggest as good replacemt arms and blades?

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
Its not much help to you guys but ive done this mod on my corrado ,
i used two drivers side arms and blades from a 2005 audi TT ,
anything is possible
the single wiper conversion is also ok but i did that its not quite as quick at clearing the screen due to the one wiper having to do a quicker sweep to be as efficient as 2 wipers .

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
ive got sum cheap areo ones from ebay on at the mo i fink they are a great imporovement from the old style. No noise, wipes all the water without leaving smearing. Hope they last longer than a month! if not il get sum bosch ones next, the ones i got were £10, u can get bosch for about £22

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0371300737" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

you think these would be a good job?? do all different lengths so not neceserally that exact listing, but do you think that have a good clean swipe or more for show?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
yea was thinkin that myself, just thought the gunmetal looking ones would have gone well with my car, rather see outside my windows and keep my car between the trees though to be honest

1 - 16 of 16 Posts