Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, new to this forum.

I've got a 2000 Civic 1.4 LSi and it's a gem, however I hate the interior. Is there any way I can replace the wooden thing on this picture with something else, as well as the rest of the wood themed pieces in my car?

Cheers.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
on ebay, i cant find them right now but there is a company that make replacement parts for loads of different cars and there is a selection fo stuff from carbon fibre to brushed aluminum

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ah nice, do they do for specific models like my Civic or do they need details about it, and are they cheap/expensive? just wanna replace that awful wood theme. sure u cant remember their name? ;)

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
yeh mate, worth a try.. its an american company though so dunno about things like left hand drive etc. Good luck.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, after doing come comparison it seems some of the parts on the kit may fit, however the main wood that i wanted gone is apparently not offered: the wood to the right of the passenger air vent :(

see comparison below:

from eBay:

my interior:

thomas.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sounds like too much work, i'd prefer eBay :) but i'll probably have to do it if no one can offer me a dash kit for my car.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jesus christ, it's not a LSi, it's a iS :D can someone give me any info on my car? i know nothing about it except it being a civic... i know that there's a B18C4 engine in it.

·
Registered
780 Posts
i've heard of si but not is?? i dont think its the b18c4, as it doesn't say vtec down the side, or have the correct wheels or foglights. the best way to find out is to lift the bonnet and look for the blue alluminium plate above the battery on the bulkhead, this will tell you the model number, engine code etc

·
Registered
370 Posts
try parker, carfolio or wikipedia for info on your car.

the rover thing is true and it sure looks like a rover style interior

yours will not be an eg put im not sure the exact one.

you could try gettin the dash from higher spec coupes in that range/age like vti or maybe even the aerodeck

1 - 20 of 25 Posts