Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Aye this stuff is great, I have seen it take away more than light scratches.

Got the guy in my work today to get it for his new car which has a mark already :cool:

·
Registered
780 Posts
never tried this one but tried auto glym's scratch removale aluminium oxide stuff (cant remeber the actual name) and that way very good.

if someone finds a polish to remove dents id be much happier

·
Registered
780 Posts
there only tiny parking ones, or where people have lent stuff on the car.......

any way back to scratch removing, good stuff!! :p

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
well i dont know how you and many other have been using it but i have never come across that in the 20 years i have been using it , it is a cutting compound and not the final finisher which type have you been using , i am honestly intrested as i have never had bad results , with solid colours / laquer finishes , or 2k / cellulose or any other paints.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I love t-cut. It made my dodgey arch look not even half as bad as i was when i bought the car.. its not even that noticeable any more.. Before it stood out like mad, especially when it rained, it went a whitey colour :S lol

T-CUT FTW!!!!

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
nickyboy said:
When using the scratch remover stuff, rubbing in a circle like suggested, it caused more scratches than were there before. The type r forum i`m a member of, has a huge Car Care section, and t-cut is one big no-no.
never use it in circles it leaves swirl marks and thats with anything ,and there are several types of T-CUT theres even T-CUT thats the base colour of the car .
ah well each to there own i arent going to fall out with anyone over a bottle of T-CUT :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
never go in circles!!

it also depends on how hard u press, the more presure, the more it cuts!!, so on a bad area press more, on a normal area go more gently!

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
saying that i T-CUT a whole car that was faded pink once and it came up fantastic :)
oh yeah and this car cost me 100 quid , but i had to put a gearbox in it , and i put the wheels on , and exhaust it set me back 500 in the end , still cheap thou this was 5 yrs ago.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 62 Posts