Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiya fans, me again.
right, now im sure i read somewhere that you can remap an ep2 to alot more bhp than it is atm. i know people say that induction kits n the like wont do anything, but surely there is something!!! there has to be :mad:

yeah if anyone has heard of this or has any info on remaps n stuff let me know

thanks guys :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
i heard you can remap them to 160bhp as it is the same engine as the one that is that horsepower, how to do it or that though..your guess is as good as mine!

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i heard that too mate, so frustrating hearing that and not being able to do anyting about it!
someone must know somewhere or someone or a friend of a friend who knows someone!!!! lol

·
Registered
78 Posts
theres people about that can remap, my birds stepdad was sayin to get his bmw done your lookin at £200-300 so it aint cheap, but if you compare it to induction kits and that its worth it as it actually is raising the power. dunno if you would have to change anything else for it to cope with the extra power or it might be fine? prob a panel filter and induction kit would go nice with it, something to consider!

·
Registered
679 Posts
to just remap an engines its too expensive for the gain you get....to get a real high gain you will need to adapt your engine first...with a full exhaust system manifold downwards, new induction system, platinum plug...maybe ignition system 2. then you will get really good gains that is justified but you will have spent loads anyway on the parts lol

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
belham31 said:
yeah, im not to fussed about performance to be fair to much money and hassle!
i am!! :D i want 500bhp, turbo, convert to rear wheel drive for some drifting action, and then maybe a nice NOS injection somewhere along the way....oh..and wheelies :D :rolleyes: :twisted:

yeah nick, think thats the only way aint it :confused: does sounds pretty sweet when you hear the turbo'd ones though

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Who said you had to stick with one or the other, get a supercharger and whack a turbo on it too! lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts