Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well my mate finally refurbed my wheels yday so here they are on the car, with new toyo's ready for fridays fun!!! plus new trackrod ends, full balance and track and fixed my eleccy window

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
looking good mate! you should pick up 2 more of the standard EK4 wheels and get them on the front they dont cost a fortune

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have a pair!! but when you have 4x100 on the back and 4x114 on the front it makes it a bit tricky to fit them lol

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you dont have to but when you front hubs had uted to the discs and calipers having been stood for two years, i had to get some woking ones back on her lol also tht gives me masive 288mm discs and huge pads at the front end, well good braking

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
i think ive got 260mm but dont know
still good brakes
i keep thinking about doing them but i'd need 16s and thatd mess the handling

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
stug45 said:
i think ive got 260mm but dont know
still good brakes
i keep thinking about doing them but i'd need 16s and thatd mess the handling
16s would not mess the handling who told you that , you can get proper brakes behind a 16" wheel :) oh there 312 s and thats about your lot in a 16 thou

Attachments

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Yeah mine was pretty low as well (silver one in my sig) you cant get your fingers between the tyre and the arch.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Yeh 1st thing i want to do to mine is get some wheels on it n then lower it. I know what wheels i want but not sure how much i want to lower it by.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts