Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a picture of where there rear fog plugs in? I need to fit a fog to mine, but am not sure where the wiring is..

Dan

·
Registered
289 Posts
dont have a picture but i know what you mean, its on the rear right side on the boot (red section)..not sure how its wired though

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Doh, didnt think of that, so does the live wire for the rear fog come in with the rest of the wiring? Will it be on the boot part or the corner?

Dan

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok, on the standard lights, was the fog on the inner or outer part? I dont have the originals, i bought it with these aftermarket ones on.

Dan

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
no sign of any other wiring than the usual.
:(
I'll check over it tomorrow, seeing what i can do following the wiring from the switch.

Dan

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorted it thanks to a mate and his multimeter. The foglight live is with the driver side reverse light. so just it looks like the previous owner changed the wiring loom with the lights, and got rid of the rear fog part as the lexus lights were for a car with a bumper mounted fog, so not needing the extra bulb.

So i've swapped the wiring round and fitted a LED red bulb in the drivers side reverse light, so one side is reverse, one side fog.
Sorted

Dan

1 - 15 of 15 Posts