Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any expereince with re-trimming?? If you do where can I find adequate material to use??

Cheers if anyone has any info for me!! 8-|

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
u, theres a material place near me that sells leatherette for £8 a meter.. but as the roll is so thick, its like a meter by a meter and a half.. if you want some, theres loads of colours, I could post it too you?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm alright for the seat covers now I think mate. Just found some earlier. I'm gonna order a small amount and try it out on the door cards and see how it goes. I'll keep it in mind though mate. Is that what you used to do the roof lining??

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I've ordered 1 meter of red fabric and 2 meters of black vinyl.

Just to try trimming one door to see how it turns out :D Anyone want a "How-To" if it works out alright?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
yeh mate, i wouldnt mind one for the door..

Also, i wouldnt really have gone for red to go inside your car lol.. black and white would look alot cleaner..

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah I know but I wanted something a little different. If it doesn't work out then I'll change it lol no big deal. Think it'll look alright though.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right I'm having a dilemma lol I kinda like the look of the JDM cars with the red interior...however I have found this on-line...

So I threw it into photoshop and lightened up the colour to more suit my car...

Then changed the seats and door cards to red...

It was a quick job so they don't look fantastic but you get the idea. Just wondered what others thought about 'em both?? And before anyone suggests it...NO I don't want to do the seats black or white

1 - 19 of 19 Posts