Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought i would go and play on ps3 gt5 for a bit turns it on and yet another blinking update, i know technically they are to improve things but they take ages to do.

Whats the lastest one for then?

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
The major contents of this update are as follows.

Additional Cars
- 34 Additional Cars have been added, for a total of 71 cars. [Additional Car List]

Additional Racetrack
- “High Speed Ring (normal/reverse)” has been added, for a total of 6 tracks, 12 layouts.

Additional Mode
- Drift Trial
- 2 Player Battle

New Features
- Performance Points
- Quick Tune
- Real Time Adjustment (RA) feature (Compatible with Driving Force GT)

Event
- All event content have been updated.
- Number of events per class raised from 8 to a total of 10 each.
- Improvements have been made to the user interface

Driving Options
- “AI Level” added
- No. of Laps added
- “Driving line” added
- “Active Brakes” deleted
- “Active Steering” moved from Option (Can be adjusted in 3 levels, effective for wireless control pad as well).

Option
- Added No. of laps setting for “Arcade / 2 P“ (Infinite/2-00)
- Added “Units” (Distance, Power, Torque)
- Added “Demo” (Auto demo start interval, demo duration, demo content settings)
- Added real time adjustment feature related items in “Change Button Assignments”
- Added “Temperature” display settings under “Network”
- Added “Delete Course Records”(offline) under “Utilities”

- Added Free Run (practice run mode) in race events
- Changed so that the host is not always in the 1st place grid position in online race events

Other
- Garage selection added to Event and Online
- 4 stages including Kyoto added to the My Page background
- Measures taken against taking shortcuts in various tracks
- Improved penalty judgment
- Upper limit of credits raised to Cr.20,000,000
- Compatibility with the Driving Force GT steering wheel planned for release by Logicool®
- Improved controllability using the wireless controller pad
- Updated Manual
- Tyre selection in Arcade fixed to S2

Caution
- Key assignments will be reset by the update.
- Ranking will be reset by the update.
- 1,540?? or more HDD space is required for the update
- Please read other contents under “Please read before updating” for more details.

* To update, you will need a Playstation 3 connected to the internet with a broadband connection, and "Gran Turismo 5 Prologue" (Either the Blu-ray disc version or downloaded version).

* All information listed in this website is for Japan. For information outside Japan, please refer to the website of your region.

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
I'm sorry, yeah I provided the changes for 2.10. Here is 2.30:

Online play
- The award of race credits are now allocated at a fixed rate regardless of the number of race participants.
- The High Speed Ring course diagram has been fixed.
- Some online ID's were appearing in grey in the entry list, this has been amended.
- Some online opponents appeared to "blur", this has been amended.

Rankings
- Country and area information now appears next to the online ID in the ranking boards.
- Unusually high scores had been recorded in some Drift Trials, this has been rectified.
- When Drift Trial replays were saved, occasionally these appeared in the "Load as Ghost" option of Time Trials.
This has now been rectified.

Performance Points (PP)
- The method of calculating Performance Points has been revised, to balance vehicles in events with PP upper limits.

Miscellaneous
- LCD display has been added in the F2007 interior view.
- Some interiors and exteriors of some vehicle models have been revised.
- On occasion the Quick Tune gear ratio became impossible to reset in some cars, this has been amended.
- The manual has been updated.

Caution
- The button assignments will be reset when the update is applied.
- In line with the application of the update, all ranking data will also be reset.

* To update, you will need a Playstation 3 connected to the internet with a broadband connection, and "Gran Turismo 5 Prologue" (Either the Blu-ray disc version or downloaded version).

* All information listed in this website is for Japan. For information outside Japan, please refer to the website of your region.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks alec... wonder how many more there are going to be mine has been uploading for ages and its only on 10%

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nickyboy said:
You`ve had problems in the past updating tho eh?

Sounds like a broadband/router issue. How about that COD4 game after? Do you have headset Vicar of Dibley?
13% now woohoo. Not be playing tonight then. I have just done a broadband speed test and its :
Broadband Expert Speed Test Results:

Your Download Speed: 0.23 Mbps
AOL Average: 1.99mb

Your Upload Speed: 182 Kbps
AOL Average: 279kb

Your local exchange is Bedlington, judging by your distance from this exchange, the maximum speed you are likely to achieve with standard ADSL is 2Mbps.

However, our checks have determined that Be Broadband is available in your area and because you are 4.63km from your local exchange, you could achieve speeds of Up to 4Mbps with Be's ADSL2+ technology.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Don't even start me on my alarm, my mobile phone which i use as an alarm keeps forgetting settins etc, the alarm didn't go off this morning, and my ringtones work once then go to default ones. The kitten woke me this morning thank god.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts