Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Honda Civic Type R EP3 2004
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone

I'm really not sure if it's happening yet but I'm possibly looking at putting my 2004 EP3 up for sale by the end of the year. She's nothing special, bought her standard 4 years ago for £2400. She's now lowered typical mods on 35/40mm springs, stainless exhaust with sports cat and aem V2 fitted. I've had her undersealed, resprayed in places and genuinely looked after her. Any parts needed have been replaced .. not had any real problems apart from the handbrake but that's all been rebuilt. I'm told by a lot of people she's a decent example that you don't often see anymore but I'm not expecting more than what I paid for her? I'm guessing £2000-2500 .. some have said closer to £3000, I'm not convinced now she's modded but I wouldn't be looking to put her back to standard plus as much as she's been looked after and serviced.. she's sitting at 168k mileage. Anyone have any opinions on what you'd be looking to offer for one like this? No jokes .. i.e scrap value please .. get enough hate as it is 🙆😘 Thaaanks 😊

·
Registered
5 Posts
Tidy cars are hard to find, if your not in a rush to sell, sit on it for a while yet, the prices are in the bounce zone now on the EP3's. Especially nice ones that are not totally rotten. Having not seen the car its hard to estimate a value on it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts