Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently put a set of front seats out of a 93 lude into my Civic, after a lot of measuring, swapping the rails around, grunting and swearing i managed to get them in. Thought you guys might be interested to see the pics. These seats are comfy as hell and you sit really low in them compared to the old Civic seats.

What you guys think?

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alec said:
Yeah they look far better! How do they match the rear seats though?
They really arn't *that* different the rear ones are a more grey colour but i think it mates the darker grey colour of the interior better than the lighter ones did!

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
ive got the same ones in my EJ really easy to fit to be honest, no need for a rail change, just weld on a little plate for the 4th bolt

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Skinny said:
ive got the same ones in my EJ really easy to fit to be honest, no need for a rail change, just weld on a little plate for the 4th bolt
I was able to change the outside rail on the passenger side which was pretty easy a lot easier than making a little plate. I had to make a plate for the drivers side 4th bolt though because the rails are different due to the handle mechanism to move the seats back and forth.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah I got on really well with them, found they held really well and were also really comfy. It depends on how wide your ass is :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts