Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!!!

Some might know me from csc and civiclife. I'm new to this forum as you can all guess.
well I'll let the pics do the talking. 8-|

When i bought it as standerd two years ago, only done 34k!! Parked next to my old car.

Changed the grill.. and next to my bruvs ek

Put on my bruvs alloy on and fitted an Spoon spoiler, just ready for JAE'06

Bought alloys for the car and also tinted the mofo

Went down good old brands..

Fitted yellow fogs and lowerd. next to mates ek3.

Down at NorthWeld Airfield with my track wheels...

How it looked at JAE'07

Dicthed the front square plate for now. fitted Fujitsubo Rm_01A exhaust and this is how it looks atm...

Had to change my little plate back to a square one!! Been pulled a few times!! :'(
Two weeks ago was down Northweald again and heres a few snaps...
Mushroom power!!!!

and that is it for now folks... let me know what you all think and if there is any more changes to it, i'll let you know.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
like it! still if your doing more tracking you might want to change the springs as you said. doesnt look like its any stiffer at all, just lower.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow!! thanks for all the nice comments!! this site is by far the friendliest!! O:)
Hey stug45!! hope all is cool!! yeah, need to ditch my eibach pro springs. thinking about getting ohlins coilys but it is a bit too expensive.

r19ory.. are you talking about the yellow eg at the back? i remember he had some problems with that. think that was last yrs airfield event.

I just signed up for the next Northweald!! :D

·
Registered
224 Posts
very nice car there mate looks really well 8-| big transformation from when you bought it and yet only with minimal parts nice one! :) the white car at the top with the orange wheels looks well that your old one you say?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ctr_lee said:
very nice car there mate looks really well 8-| big transformation from when you bought it and yet only with minimal parts nice one! :) the white car at the top with the orange wheels looks well that your old one you say?
thanks mate! yer, i like it looking subtle so didn't really need to change an awful lot, like to keep the original looks of the ek.
yer thats my old car, its a corolla. had original TTE bodykit, was only a 1.3 but did go pretty well,

i loved it to bits but had to move on i guess.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
IntermaN said:
POW said:
yep, that was me!! what car was you in? i'm booking my next one now.
I was in the silver EJ. I think I am going to the next one as well, just need to book a day off work :)
oh i see, your my fellow china man in that silver ej!! didnt really get the chance to speak to you, will do next time when i see you again

·
Registered
253 Posts
POW said:
IntermaN said:
POW said:
yep, that was me!! what car was you in? i'm booking my next one now.
I was in the silver EJ. I think I am going to the next one as well, just need to book a day off work :)
oh i see, your my fellow china man in that silver ej!! didnt really get the chance to speak to you, will do next time when i see you again

Yea sure thing :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
scrog... sorry for what??

EGSean... worst thread hacking seen??

did i miss something?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts