Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, My Name is Shez, based in Leicester. I am currently looking for a Honda Civic and I've seen a couple which I like and are in very good nick. I used to own a civic before (EG hatchback) and loved the car before selling it for a Prelude. Will be asking a fair few questions so please bear with me if I ask a lot of "silly" or "stupid" questions. look forward to hearing from you guys. Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
either another EG but i'm inclined to get an EJ hatchback. asically want to know if there is anything I should look out for. Seen a nice blue one about 5 mins from where i am and the guy is asking 795 for it but i have managed to get him down to 600. Car has covered 135,000 miles and is on a P plate. The only "major" damage on it is the bumper is slightly dented but nothing that can't be replaced/repaired.Cheers for the welcome BTW;) ;)

·
Registered
614 Posts
well im not too sure what to look out for with the eg's/ej's but im sure there will be someone on here who will know :) just ask about

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sweet. I'm not desperate or anything. Just want to make sure i dont end up buying a lemon. That civic does sound tempting though

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

I was looking to get an EG at one point but got a CRX instead 3:) what prelude you got btw?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got me a JDM BB1 lude. Love the car but alas i cannot afford to run it anymore. Too many big bills have arrived and it's better if i sell it rather than repair/keep it on the road. Just need a small runabout and saw this civic for sale. Gonna leave the modding scene (for now) until i get back on my feet then it's back to mod city! 3:)

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Is it a manual 'box on your lude? you don't wanna sell me the 'box, front and back disks and pads and a coil pack do you?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah it is a manual box and yes it is LSD as well. Unfortunately i didn;t buy anything off you so can't sell it back! :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts