Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
by Edd on 25 May 2008
-----------------------
Yeah this was something i was thinking about the other day as well and then forgot to post it! make it so Alec
LSi EK3 1997 - D15z6 VTEC
Edd
5th Gear Member

Private messageE-mailMSNM/WLM

paste,d post no time you must be special then :)

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
I'm sorry, I'm slightly confused. You want to know what time a specific post was made? Well visit it and under the title it says:
[attachment=1:3o057xuk]upload.png[/attachment:3o057xuk]
And when viewing only a specific user's posts, you can sort it by all sorts of things at the bottom:
[attachment=0:3o057xuk]upload2.png[/attachment:3o057xuk]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
llmao! I was just looking through the admin panel, and i forgot exaclty what they wanted, so i read it again, and said ah ok paul wrote that, and looked at the time he did it!! Didnt realised i even looked at peoples post times lol.

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Alec said:
I'm sorry, I'm slightly confused. You want to know what time a specific post was made? Well visit it and under the title it says:
[attachment=1:3071kmtf]upload.png[/attachment:3071kmtf]
And when viewing only a specific user's posts, you can sort it by all sorts of things at the bottom:
[attachment=0:3071kmtf]upload2.png[/attachment:3071kmtf]
i must be missing something i have no time at all any were in my posts or any other posts , is there a setting in my control panel i am missing .

edit: i just found it under board preferences , you alter the date format its got no time as default, obviously i am not the only one who has not noticed this , all sorted now cheers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts