Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO was driving home tonight from mates 21st birthday, and the police had a road block stopping randon cars doin breathaliser test! quite a good idea really, but made me feel like a criminal because one on my dipped beam bulbs had gone and apprenty thats an offence!

I had only had a shandy so was fine, but just fort id warn all u civics drivers as mayb police have got it in for us :p

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
Theye got it in for everyone this time of year mate, last year I got stopped about 8 times over xmas!

To be fair they are only doing their job, its a right pain in the arse though!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Anything that gets drink drivers off the road is good in my book, been a while since i got stopped though over a year. Last time i got stopped i was wearing a torn hawaian shirt and shorts covered in paint and the copper asked me if i had been out drinking lol I just looked at her like WTF and she still breathalised me.

·
Registered
143 Posts
LOL, i got breathalised this morning, funny as hell, i acted drunk, "have you been drinking sir?", "nope, just 3-4 this morning". 0% on breathaliser... was gonna do me for lieing :S lol, let me off with a caution though :p

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
terrorerror said:
LOL, i got breathalised this morning, funny as hell, i acted drunk, "have you been drinking sir?", "nope, just 3-4 this morning". 0% on breathaliser... was gonna do me for lieing :S lol, let me off with a caution though :p
they just have no sense of humour
ive had a similar one they asked me if i had been drinking so i said yes " blow in the bag sir" negative results so he asked what i had drunk so i told him "coffee"
not impressed , but i told him that he had only asked me if i had been drinking which i had , he had not asked if it was alcholic . lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hahaha, nice.
I was watching road wars t'other day, and there was a clip from america...
Basically the police women pulled over this man, cause he was swerving on the road ect... asked if he had been drinking, sounding REALLY drunk, he said no, so asked him to walk the lines, first forward, then backwards, to touch his nose and toes. done it all perfectly... when she was on the radio, he started doing this crazy little dance, looked ace, and started singing... she asked him, "how on earth can you dance like that?!?", he replied, "Because Ma'am, IM DRUNK!" Bang, head on the bonnet, cuffs on. LOL
PRICELESS!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts