Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys

I'm after photoshop if possible........if you dont mind that is ;)

I want to know what the Civic will look like with the top half black (there is a swage line that runs from front to back about 6" down from the windows/wing top etc)

I just want it black form there up including the piece that runs up over the top of the doors etc. If you dont know what I mean, let me know and i'll try and explain it better >:-(

Hope you dont mind ;)

Heres a selection of pics................

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice one mate thats much appreciated. That doesnt look too bad at all...........to do or not to do :)

Obviously I will make the numbers smaller so they fit below the black line but that gives me an idea of what it will look like........plus i've got small Black mirrors being fitted tomorrow so the white ones will be gone also 8-|

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Your photoshop has got me thinking now mate 8-|

The plan was for the car to go Orange at the end of this season, but i'm wondering what all Black would look like? Maybe a little stealthy and mean :D

I have no idea how much time and effort goes into creating photoshops, but if yourself or anyone wants to experiment with some colour changes including wheels etc then feel free. The stickers and logos can go so dont worry about them as i'll have to re-do them anyway.

If I use any of the supplied ideas I will happily credit your work (full name etc) on the race car for the full season.............how does that sound :)

·
Registered
423 Posts

I know it's not a drastic change but the image i used was so highly saturated i could't get anything better and ended up with this :)
Not the best at PS but like to give it a go

Think the wheels are the right colour though :D

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Go for an ALL black look mate, will really look good!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts