Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So if you could have any personal number plate, what would it be?

I would go for something like AJR RUST. AJR are my initials, and Rust is my last name.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Ive got one in the pipeline.. im getting H 15 RYM my name is RYAN M so RYM is for the name..

I can get many good ones with this in but H 15 is the best cos if you space it out you get

H1 5 RYM - Hi Five Ryan M :D

Sound good?

·
Registered
342 Posts
i want one, but the one i want is 450 n i aint got it lol and wont have for a long time. yours would be illegal alec lol its gotta have a ratio of numbers to letters etc pisses me off though cos they are priced as how many people they woudl apply to, therefore more people willing to bid against each other.....the one i want is D13 SBD (d.o.b then initials) and its 450, and yet L333 CTR (lees plate) is only 250?!?! work that one out!!!!

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
EGSean said:
yours would be illegal alec lol its gotta have a ratio of numbers to letters etc
Not ncessarily. The normal custom number plates do, but "1" is a perfectly valid number plate, just costs a bomb (didn't some Saudi guy buy that number plate at an auction or something?).

·
Registered
49 Posts
yeah lee's was only 250 coz his fits in with the standard number plate (letter/number ratio) (luckily) lol but if you dont stick to that, thats when it costs a bomb, also i think there was a discount (promotional thing) on at the time we got lees lol even better!! :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts