Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Time Attack DC5... 3Rd overall for 2008 season not bad for our 4 cylinder honda power against the big powered V8s and V6

[attachment=1:35qak8wd]brands 2.jpg[/attachment:35qak8wd]
[attachment=0:35qak8wd]knockhill 2.jpg[/attachment:35qak8wd]

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeh its a really well balanced car that shows its not all about bhp and how important a good brake and suspention set up is

·
Registered
943 Posts
Of course, JapShop, your the BuddyClub guys, I got my splitters for my EG3 from you guys, great service and super quick delivery! :D

Car looks awesome, 'spesh in that second photo! :cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
rob_fr33dom said:
Of course, JapShop, your the BuddyClub guys, I got my splitters for my EG3 from you guys, great service and super quick delivery! :D

Car looks awesome, 'spesh in that second photo! :cool:

We have sold a lot to forum members with out being actually on here so decided its time to offer a direct service to you guys,every item we sell we have in stock an subject to cut off times will try our best to get it out to you within 24hrs

·
Registered
943 Posts
japshop said:
We have sold a lot to forum members with out being actually on here so decided its time to offer a direct service to you guys,every item we sell we have in stock an subject to cut off times will try our best to get it out to you within 24hrs
Good to know, out of interest, do you do much for the Civic Type R (EP3)?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think the best answer is what dont we do for EP3 type R lol are you after anything in particular?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Man this motor is absolutely legendary!! I love it. I remember reading the Japanese Performance feature on it and I kept well up to date on the Time Attack afterwards haha congratulations on finishing 4th by the way mate!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts