Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folkles,

Just got on the Honda ladder with a 58 plate Civic Type S. Been driving Clio's for the past 4 years the last one being a 57 plate 1.2 Turbo (100BHP) so am now beginning to find out what a proper car is like :D (p.s take it easy on me :ugeek: )

Anyways, its silver in and completely standard.... at the mo :rolleyes:

Already got my eyes on a few little things but having problems sourcing a few scecifics. So my question, any idea where the best place to buy a Type R front grill from is? If there is an induction kit available? (if so where and who from?)

Cheers Guys and Gals,
Jnr

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
i cant think what one the 58 plate is! is it the new one with the spoiler across the back window?

ebays your man for most parts to be honest, go for genuine products and steer clear of "ebay shite" lol

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
oh yes and of course welcome to the forum :mrgreen:

yea also stay away from honda whenever possible unless you like getting raped of your money!!
always nice to know you got an item straight from honda, but i also like to know iv money left over to actually put petrol in the car lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Had a look on ebay and i can only see about two at the mo, one has broken fixings and other i am watching but want to make sure it is the right one im getting. This they are about £150 new and to be honest, that is too many pennies for a piece of plastic in my eyes.
Going to pop in and see Stevie Ho @ Unique this weekend and see what he can do.

Will try and get some pics this weekend too once its had a wash n wax (if it aint too cold)

And yep, it is the one with the spoiler (well brake light and moulding) accross the back window, not with the type R spoiler though, that may come later :D

Jnr

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
nickyboy said:
you mates with Johnson (Ho)? Milano EP1?
Don't know a johnston Ho but friend of a friend of Stevie Ho and met him a few times back when i drove renaults, he used to drive (not sure if he still got it) an older civic (dotn have a clue about ek, mk etc etc, sorry) all i know is that it was verrry nice and mega fast. He owns "Unique Automotive" in Bonnybridge.

Jnr

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Hi and welcome to Honda Civic Forum

1 - 11 of 11 Posts