Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im pretty sure the thread on a d16z6 block for the oil filter is M20x1.5 but i cant find a conclusive answer anywhere.

anyone know?

i need to know for my sandwhich plate.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
irl just have to give it ago i supose.

were did you feed your gauge feeds throught the fire wall?

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
Mine comes through a grommet next to the battery up behind the glove box and I have removed the top vent (useless anyway) and mounted three gauges there!!

Does anyone know where I can get a gauge repaired, I've got a dual mechanical oil pressure / oil temp gauge.... the problem is it has a sensor in the sump (I had a Stainless Steel Adaptor made as well >:-( ) I grounded the bottom of my motor and broke the solder seal and the tubing has come off... I can solder it but it needs charging with methanol or the like, calibrating and then soldring.... not sure how to go about it myself .

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats a pain, i have a twin pillar for my boost and wideband and a triple din for my oil press/temp and water temp. there is a gromet just behind the clutch fluid resivoir i was eyeing up for the boost and wideband. but is my other three im not sure on, i might just drill some holes and buy some gromets.

do you have a catchcan?

·
Premium Member
6,495 Posts
I bought a triple pillar, did'nt like the fit and it's not in your natural eyeline.... my views of course :p

I only use standard EVAP canister.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts