Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
shame its reliability is baaad. got a go on it last time i went. obilivion is pretty fun. did you ever go on samurai at chessignton. that ride was immense 3 axis of rotation. shame it was done for health and safety :p

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes samurai was arse kicking awesome i went on it then went straight round and done it again , i think it was 5 g in some of the turns it put you in fantastic fun.
it was at thorpe park right in the corner when i went on it thou.

[youtube:14ihkyzd]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSMoBy3PlZk[/youtube:14ihkyzd]

·
Registered
370 Posts
yer i think i was lucky to get a double go the first time i sent on it. the g forces were immense you kinda lost orientation after but it was alot of fun. haven't been to chessington for ages now, it all for kids now it seems :S

·
Registered
668 Posts
im not much into theme parks anymore....alton towers is like my back yard lol i live in alton so get 20 free tickets a season, and with me being lifeguard part time up there aswell i get 40 staff tickets too ;)

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Registered
7,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stevie Coops said:
im not much into theme parks anymore....alton towers is like my back yard lol i live in alton so get 20 free tickets a season, and with me being lifeguard part time up there aswell i get 40 staff tickets too ;)
isnt that just typical people who dont want things usually get them , i would be there all the time , i live next to loads of beaches and coasts and never go and there s people who live inland love the beaches etc sods law really.

and they are some awesome rides on that building 8-|

·
Registered
668 Posts
i know...its not that i dont like alton towers, its a great place, but just get bored of it, if any of u wanting go ill lend ya the tickets!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts