Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if there were any plans for an 'official' HCF meet? If successful, perhaps have it annualy, or even every 6 months or so, rith a rotational location as to not discriminate? First of which maybe right in the middle of the country, Sheffield or Leeds etc? (and no, before you start, I don't live anywhere near either, lol)

Just a thought...

Opinions?

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
Sounds good man, im sure people on here would be up for it.

Just set a date and a place and people will be there i reckon!

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd probably not be the best to organise it, perhaps put it up for a vote as to which region it should be held in, then someone from there could sort it out? I dunno, I'm just surprised there hasn't been one sorted already? lol

Edit:

oh and I read all that shiz about the lights and I know you ordered some, hope he's legit. As MC Hammer says; Too Legit to Quit :D

·
Registered
4,716 Posts
Toninho said:
I'd probably not be the best to organise it, perhaps put it up for a vote as to which region it should be held in, then someone from there could sort it out? I dunno, I'm just surprised there hasn't been one sorted already? lol

Edit:

oh and I read all that shiz about the lights and I know you ordered some, hope he's legit. As MC Hammer says; Too Legit to Quit :D
Feel free to take charge and post a poll etc, you're a valued member of HCF :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well how about we just vote in here?

·
Premium Member
7,193 Posts
Toninho said:

Edit:

Got them this morning son ;)

·
Registered
679 Posts
sounds like a good idea. The rotation of the location seems prety fair as everyones prety scatterd about from the tip of scotland to bournemouth lol i recomend we pick a place with alot of skirt like leeds or sheff and all go out on piss lol or if no1 likes that idea how about having the meet at Oulton park or Croft?? what ya recon

1 - 9 of 9 Posts