Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just waiting on my stuff from the DVLA so that i can fit them!! :)

They look alittle more illegal than i'd hoped but ive been told by and MOT guy that they are still MOTable.

its the gap after the number that has to be right, not the one between the numbers.. :)

[attachment=1:6eu4q01c]DSC00693.JPG[/attachment:6eu4q01c]

[attachment=0:6eu4q01c]DSC00694.JPG[/attachment:6eu4q01c]

Attachments

·
Registered
5,010 Posts
Oh wow you did get the site along the bottom! Dude that's so awesome!

You're the first one of us to have the site address on your car :p

Is that your post code you have on there too?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeh, its illegal to have a numberplate without some postcode on them, i think its some DVLA office or something, but the cops dont know it off by heart so i was told just sstick your own on it so they think its legal :D

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im not really into them to be honest, although if i end up getting a body kit.. I may get one then. Personally im into symmetry on cars so i like the central stock position.

·
Registered
780 Posts
i'm just going to order some new plates as mine look wank, do you get stuff written at the bottom or not?? i wouldn't know what to write anyway??????????

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Edd said:
or you could have B18 POWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAA on it :D
But if he did, i think alot of people would instantly deem him a bragging cock jockey.. ?

but yeh i liked the idea of having my username before the forum link in the 'slogan'

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
DVLA Shizzle Came....

So Here They Are:

[attachment=1:11ed7hll]DSC00696.JPG[/attachment:11ed7hll]

[attachment=0:11ed7hll]DSC00695.JPG[/attachment:11ed7hll]

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
When I got pulled the nice man told me its illegal to have any slogan at the bottom of the plate unless its the place who made the plates and with the makers postcode. I went for a simple black border and st george cross on black background to the left of the plate. Its illegal to change spacing, font, sizing and background colour. Those plates with lots of badges in the background of the plate just look chavvy imho.
Also any screws or caps which can alter letters, such as two ll's into H, the screw must be of the same colour as the background.
Lok on ebay for show plates. They are cheaper than those mentioned earlier and are very good quality with no water ingress or distortion as yet.

·
Registered
780 Posts
i just recieve my new plates today, shall post them when i've fitted and cleaned the car, putting the front on in the grill (lower grill) as it looks nicer!!

ps skinny i was following a car the other day and the end of its plate was wnk haha took a pic but it wont upload, stupid phone

1 - 20 of 20 Posts