Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, heres few pics of what i have now, non jap though, sorry.

Dont laugh please
Nova turbo

Vectra SRi 140

writen off vectra (rip) :(

E30 and E36

and my daily runner 190E

i have a few other cars but can't find pics.

Raj 8-|

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
That's not nice Nick!

Gotta admit the Nova is a bit chavvy. I like your beemers though. Why no Civic?!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The e30 was a 2.0 but now has a 2.5 ready for boost 8-|
i got the manifold, turbo, pipes and cooler. Ordered the thicker head gasket to lower comp and just waiting for a few other bits.

Got a m3 rear lsd waiting to go on. should be a good power once up and running. its running around 170bhp now (so ive been told)!!!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Yeh the standard 2.5 6cyl is around 170bhp standard, me and my mate have just put a e36 M3 3.0L into his e30 325 sport with the LSD diff :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
got good power there, was it the evo s52 3.2? about 320hp there i think. That should be very very quick.

E30's are great cars to driver

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nah just the 3.0 non evo engine mate, the 3.2 is meant to have 321bhp, but every dyno ive seen shows a more realistic 300ish bhp.

It is still fun though :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
nova yes is alot chavy but on the otherhand its a bit of a sleeper as most ppl would think its a 1.2 go slow machine instea they probably get a bit of a shock after struggling to keep it in sight :p :D

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
nickyboy said:
Beemers well, the amount of tailgaiting and risky-overtaking drivers that own beemers gives them a bad name
Shh I drive a bemmer! oh... >:-(

I cant see the pics at work :( but one of my mates used to have a nova that he stripped and turbo'd and damn that thing used to go like shit off a shovel! I remember doing 150ish in it that was pretty hair-raising!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
believe it or not but i really like clean square lines of a gsi nova! especially ones with 2 litre conversions. but all nova's tend to rust pretty fast!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts