Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ya'll

I've noticed there seems to be a lack of Honda meets in the North East of Scotland.
I know there are plenty of Civic's and other Honda's up here, But i have no idea if anybody from this website lives in the NE. So if there are fellow North Easter's in here can you drop me a line. And if there are enough people for a meet ill organise one for our local area.

Cheers,
Chris
1999 Civic Coupe

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well i did mean Aberdeen, However I did have an idea for a rotating meet, That way it'll be open for more people outside of Aberdeen.

Like i said though, the more feed back I get the better idea I'll have as too where to organise Honda meets.

Cheers,
Chris
1999 Civic Coupe

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I will be organising a meet but i don't want to organise one and only 2 people turn up :-

Chris
1999 Civic Coupe

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great so that'll be 3 people then (including myself) lol, not exactly the BIG meet i had in mind, but it's a start. Does anyone know of anybody else on this site thats in the NE or fae Scotland??

Cheers,
Chris
1999 Civic Coupe

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ah good so we're not the only ones then lol. So are there many civic up in Inverness?

Heres a pic of my car

Attachments

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Many coupes like mine or is it mainly hatch's. Only asking as all i seem to see are hatch's

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LOL, So your not a fan of the "big wing" then. Personaly, i think they look great, BUT and i do mean BUT. They only look great if the car has one hell of a kick ass body kit!! Theres a blue Astra that kicks around here and he has a big wing on his car (yup thats going to make it go fast, add some stripes and it'll go REALLY fast)

Chris
1999 Civic Coupe

·
Registered
332 Posts
there are a few boys down by dundee (including myself) on here, but unfortunatley my car isnt going just now :(
as soon as it is i'll come for a meet! and yes its a hatch!

·
Registered
351 Posts
i got family in allness so im up and down all the time .
but everytime i leave an area theres a meet and when i come back there will be one somewhere else. this time its the other way round going to miss the blue water one by 2 days . sods law a?

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Cool, Sounds like i better start thinking about a date for a meet. Any ideas?

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This sunday?

·
Registered
351 Posts
yer i leave for the south coast of england this sunday some time. its probarly best i dont attend as its a good 10hr drive back and will have the brats in the back

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
a 10hr drive to aberdeen???

1 - 20 of 75 Posts