Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Common Introduction Questions:
Hi peps, my name is ash, im located in essex, just bought myself an ek to put my eg's b16 a2 into it, so decided to register and grow my small ammounts of knowlege to get this convertion started!

This is the EK:

This is the EG:

The Ek i have just bought, its only got lowered suspension and tinted windows 17" MVK alloys and a Rage Performance Exhaust, the engine is blown, which is good as i only wanted a body really.
The EG on the other hand is a VTI import, and has a carbon fibre bonnet which has a SMALL chip in it as my poor Eg got hit by some [email protected] who drove off after writing my car off. The engie mods are suttle, thicker splitfire ht leads, forced cold air induction kit and earth cabling wiring kit. The car has struts on the front and back, and has light wieght alloys and wheels nuts, the car had been lowered on fully adjustable coilovers on the back and front, however i got it lifted back up again as the humps in london are somewhat of a hinderence compared to driving down south in west sussex where i used to live.

Anyways i hope to gain lots of knowledge from this site hopefully.

Ahhh yes btw parts fro my EG are for sale everything but the engine really, so in other words anything that doesn't fit into the EK will be sold off of the EG. :)

Chat soon peps.

Ash.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i paid 295 for the EK :D:D:D and 800 for my eg!! lol that was about 2 years back now for the eg i bought the ek today!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, i dont think i did to badly myself!! Now just to start the conversion! hmmm

·
Premium Member
14,118 Posts
Nice wheels on the ek, what type and size? Also, nice flat tire on the ek :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
17" MVK's!! Thanks for your keen eye! lol yes i know it has a flat tyre, actually it has 2!! lol, i just bought it yesterday, only need it for its body, the top half of the engine has been stripped, and the engine actually has been blown! i didn't put that pic up on here!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
my eg's engine is fine, thats the engine that will be going into the ek, i dont know how the ek's engine blew, didn't ask, the engine in the eg is a vti import so 1.6. I have another thread on here in the technical section asking for advice with the convertion.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts