Honda Civic Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I have just bought a 02 Plate Honda Civic last week. The wired noise came just from yesterday. It sounds like a broken fan and the noise starts when I turn the Key on without start the engine, but also continues once the engine is started. It's located on the right hand side of the engine (if look from the front of the car). I was trying to have my car inspected this morning, but the noise was inconsistent and it has disappared at the time I got to the garage =.= . The guy in there told me it might be the ABS pump, but he also said the ABS pump should actually stops after a few seconds when it has enough pressure.

Is there anyone has experienced similar problem? I am really concerned as I need to drive for quite a long distance this weekend.

Thanks very much for any comments!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks very much, actually it was the headlight adjuster. I tested it yesterday evening without that wired noise comes up. But I tested it again with the noise this morning, and the noise has gone as soon as I put the adjuster into level 1.

Thanks so much for your help!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts