Honda Civic Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Yea it all folds away and looks quiet neat really! keeps the missus quiet on long journeys lol .
Also got the i-pod linked to it.
Its the pioneer avh-5700, its like the AVIC but you have to buy the extras for it as the AVIC comes wit satnav but you have to use the cd/dvd drive to run it as with mine u can put a cd in and have the satnav on at the same time.

Smack that lol

·
Registered
224 Posts
i can have sat nav and a dvd/cd on at the same time :p lol it stores the sat nav in memory mode so i can run other things,if i wanted i could use the changer and have music dvd and nav all at once although its pointless but i can lol nice headunit though mate ;)

·
Registered
340 Posts
very nice, i highly recommed a V2 induction kit (i can certainly say lee will too!) and the hondata ECU, ive heard a lot of good things about them!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Yea they are all in the pipe line.
I want to lower it first and put new cambers on it, then the V2.
Im gona get the ecu and the exaust and that all together so i can get it all mapped out together save keep getting it mapped every time i add something. lol

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
scoobynippa said:
Im gona get the ecu and the exaust and that all together so i can get it all mapped out together save keep getting it mapped every time i add something. lol
Do you currently reset your ECU every time you add a performance part?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
No i havent added any performance parts yet apart from a buddyclub condenser which i dont class as a performance part!
But if i added something like a airfilter now before i get the hondata i wouldnt reset it, i wouldnt say it would do anything cuz beeing set up for standard.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts